Skip To Main Content

Transcript Requests

  • Who Should Fill Out This Form?

    • Graduates of Watertown High School
    • Current student do not fill out this request form. They should stop by the Guidance Office.
    • Please do not fill out this request form if you are looking for current student records for transfer. Please contact the Guidance Office directly for those records.
  • Request A Transcript

    • In order to best comply with student privacy (FERPA) regulations, we require the graduate to complete this request themselves as an official approval to release records.
      --Colleges and parents are no longer able to submit a request for their students.
    • Complete the online Transcript Request Form.
    • Allow a 48-hour notice to process requests.

    Contact the Guidance Office with any questions at 615-615-237-3434

  • Duplicate Diploma Request

    The State of TN now allows you to request a duplicate diploma. Click here if you are in need of a Duplicate Diploma .

  • Contact the Guidance Office:

    Phone:  615-237-3434
    Fax:  615-237-3404